Smart City Live Brokerage Event
Smart City Live 2020
This year Smart City becomes an online event: Smart City Live, a one-shot, innovative edition happening digitally on November 17 – 18, 2020.
The new Smart City Live will consist of a full-day, broadcast television show on day one, with interviews, debates, and success stories focusing on how COVID-19 has impacted cities and is redefining citizens' normality, plus a program on day two featuring workshops, sessions, and side events, which will gather key players and global institutions to tackle the challenges beyond the short-term impact of the pandemic. Register at the Smart City Live.
- Future challenges in urban mobility
- Technologies to address urban challenges and health crisis
- Redesigning cities and urban living
- Challenges and opportunities of the economic recovery
- Resilient infrastructures and urban environment to build back better
- The future of retail in a digital era
What is a Brokerage Event?
The Virtual Brokerage Event takes place on the 17-18 November 2020 and is organized by ACCIÓ, a department of the Catalan Government's Ministry of Enterprise and Labour, partnering with the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest business support network worldwide.
Participants join pre-arranged, targeted virtual B2B meetings for discussing project set-ups and collaborations